After 20 years in the news business, I compiled a wealth of behind-the-scenes secrets to compelling storytelling & strategic messaging.
What I learned can help you face any microphone, podium or camera.
Do you conduct on-camera interviews, webinars, present coursework on camera or participate in videoconferences?
Are you expected to give speeches?
If you do any of the above, you can benefit from experienced feedback about how you come across.
I teach behind-the-scenes techniques and strategies from my 20 year career in TV news.
- get confident & comfortable on camera or microphone
- position yourself with personality
- connect with others authentically
- get past stumbling blocks & nervousness
- take strategic control of messaging
"Pallas helped me build the confidence to get back into a media spokesperson role after a few years out of the market. She offered strategies I could use to continuously improve as well as to position the organisation I am supporting in the best light. If you are looking for media training - on and off camera - Pallas can help you build confidence, polish your presentation skills and master strategic messaging techniques."
- Vanisa Dhiru, President, National Council of Women, New Zealand
"As a newscaster/reporter Pallas was outstanding - blending authority with personability. She brought the same extraordinary skills to "coaching" me. She was super-articulate, direct and demanding, yet kind and caring. I learned and improved enormously over a series of 4 coaching sessions. She's just outstanding."
- Dan Mulhern, Distinguished Practitioner of Business and Law at UC Berkeley, former "First Gentleman" of Michigan
I coach via cyberspace. I'm also happy to travel for 1:1 sessions, or invite you to a South Island retreat for an intensive session. Group workshops on Multimedia Training and Strategic Messaging are also on offer.