It starts with one simple step.
Pop the bubble that you've been hiding in.
It's time to give voice to who you are.
Share your value with the world.
Live the life you deserve.
Life is short. Make it pop. Make it extraordinary.
Recognize the value you offer & get the opportunities you deserve.
position yourself strategically
reinvent when it's necessary
"Grounded, approachable... Blending authority with personality..."
"Pallas' presence, energy and message were uplifting, practical and inspiring. "
"Best consultant preso I've seen in such a long time! Amazing. High Energy. Fab content..."
"...your perspective that it is about explaining 'how you can best serve people'... was the piece I've been missing... "
"Pallas has been a pleasure to work with, bringing a nice balance of listening, collaborating and leading."
"Without doubt one of the most generous, warm and talented people I have met. "
The coaching you'll get is based on a proven, memorable mode that helps you:
- pinpoint and articulate your talents, passions, values, and skills
- position yourself strategically, online and in person, to highlight the value you offer
- pivot when necessary, to realign what you do with your passions and values
Find the words and learn strategies to describe who you are, and say what you do best - with strategic authenticity.
The POP Process® works equally well for individuals, teams and small businesses.FIND OUT MORE
1:1 Guidance to realign or reinvent:
- get clear about the value you offer
- learn how to express your value comfortably and confidently
- get past the limiting mindset that's holding you back
- make a practical action plan
Dare to pop the bubble you may be stuck in, so you can live the life you deserve
Customized content creation:
- go through the POP Process® to discover what words describe who you are, what you do and why
- get help crafting your elevator pitch, bio & LinkedIn® profile
- polish your job interview skills (both in person and on camera) & supercharge your CV
Articulate your brand, and position yourself strategically
Learn from my TV anchor skills to:
- get comfortable, nail your messaging and look your best in front of any camera/microphone (from interviews to virtual meetings)
- master strategic messaging & storytelling strategies (for online or in-person presentations)
- find out the secrets that tv newscasters rely on to succeed
- get past nerves & stumbling blocks
Check out the rest of the product offers in the Main Menu Tab!
Get the PDF download of this e-book. Go from feeling unclear and unsure to feeling clear-eyed and confident. Learn how to own your value and express it. The Make Your Life POP book will help you define and align your talents, passions and values, and teach you how to communicate the value you have to offer with confidence and impact.
Tell people who you are, not just what you do. Get your LinkedIn® profile polished and create a strategy to get noticed. Now more than ever, you need to make your value clear (while adding value for others) and make sure you're well positioned if the unexpected happens. In our new online, remote-working world, this is the next step you need to take professionally.
Reconnect with who you really are. Get more motivation. Build your resilience. Change your mindset. Learn how to lead your best life, especially as we pop our bubbles and step out into the world again. Life is Short. Make it POP! Make it Extraordinary.
One of my goals is to bring together a community of women - to join forces - so that we can grow stronger and be successful, together.
Together we can help wise women rise. We can help each other realise what we're worth and step into our power.
Join me in my members-only Facebook group for inspiration and insight, as well as real-world tools.JOIN THE FREE FACEBOOK GROUP
I love the power of video! It's an ideal way to connect. Sharing my passion, purpose and personality to help you tap into yours.
On this channel, I offer free resources to help you pinpoint your strengths, position yourself with strategic authenticity and pivot if necessary.
You'll also find plenty of inspiration...and for coping with the COVID-19, I've also added a special playlist with tips.Check It Out